Yoga Workshop with Live Cello
Sunday Late February, 4-6pm
Yoga for Healthy Backs – Recording available to do in your own time
- I very rarely have back pain and feel so much stronger.
- I have the confidence to lift boxes/pets/small children and to work in the garden without suffering pain afterwards.
- My posture is better despite years working at a computer in an office
Many of my students says yoga has helped reduce their back pain too. Maybe it’s already helped you and you’d like to keep improving.
Included in this special workshop is:
- a short, gentle sequence designed to ease out your lower back when it’s sore and feeling seized up
- back strengthening work that will help prevent lower back pain in the future
- a relaxation session.
- the recording of the whole workshop, including all of the above, which will be available for at least a year.
to reduce back pain and feel better and stronger.
This workshop is NOT for you if:
- you’re currently experiencing acute back pain
- you like to do headstands in every yoga class
- you’ve been advised not to do yoga, for any reason.
This workshop IS for you if:
- you’re ready to work on strengthening your back to reduce those niggles and twinges in your lower back
- you want to move freely and confidently without fear of back pain returning
- even if you’ve never done yoga before.